Agenda – March 13 2021 Virtual AGM
RSVP to attend. Everyone is welcome to attend, however, only members registered for the 2020-2021 season may vote. If you need assistance with taking out a membership through Curling I/O, please contact Janice van Veen at clubadmin@portmoodycurling.
- Quorum and Notice of Meeting Review
- Adoption of March 07 2020 AGM Minutes
- Financial Reports
- President’s Report
- Club Administrator’s Report
- Special Resolution – see below
- Elections of Directors – if required
- Other Business
Items of Other Business are requested to be sent to 14 days prior to the AGM in order to be placed on the agenda.
Special Resolution – to be passed at the AGM held on March 13, 2021
• The Port Moody Curling Club annually holds elections to elect members of the Board of Directors for a two-year term;
• The Port Moody Curling Club Board has, for the past year, operated under unique and challenging conditions due to the COVID19 pandemic which has impacted the operations of the Club;
• The pandemic conditions are likely to continue to impact Club operations for the coming season during which an experienced Board is likely to be advantageous.
BE IT RESOLVED, AS SPECIAL RESOLUTION, THAT:
• Due to COVID-19 voting for this resolution shall be by electronic means.
• In order to maintain consistency due to the pandemic, the 2021 Board Elections will not be held and all Board Members Terms will be extended for one (1) additional year. Board Elections will resume at the next Annual General Meeting in 2022.
1. The Special Resolution cannot be amended.
2. ⅔ of the members present at the meeting must vote in favour of a Special Resolution for it to pass, and a quorum must be present