Welcome to Thursday Night Mixers
The Thursday Night Mixers are a friendly group who welcome new curlers, whether they are single, a couple or a team and our emphasis is on having a good time.
- Teams should have 4 players (minimum)
- Teams must have at least 3 players to play, and at least 2 should be original team players. Spares must play either Lead or Second. Spares must be PMCC Members.
- If a team is not prepared to start the game within 15 minutes of the league start time, the game is forfeited.
- If a game cannot be played on the designated evening, teams are encouraged to (in advance) discuss if they can reschedule the missed game for the make-up / practice time on Saturdays between 1:00 and 3:00 pm. Alternatively, the cancelling team may forfeit the game.
- Games start at 7:15PM SHARP, if you wish to "run the rocks" do this in advance of playing time.
- We use a clock timer / buzzer system. The clock timer sounds after 100 minutes of play, teams are to finish the end in play, and then play one more end as the final end of the game.
- League games may end in a tie, playoffs of course will not.
- Remember to have fun!