Practice Ice Booking
- You must be a member of Port Moody Curling Club to be on the ice. This is for insurance purposes.
- Priority will be given to make up games. Make up games must be booked at least a week in advance (before the Sunday previous to the practice day). As soon as you know a game will be missed would be preferred.
- Ice can be booked in 30 minute increments. Meaning you will have a sheet to yourself for 30 minutes. If you have a team you may book for 2 hours (4 people at 30 minutes each)
- The sheet assignments will be posted at the entrance to the ice in time for the first practice.
- Requests for practice ice will only start the Sunday previous to the practice time.
- Practice is ice is reserved on a first come first serve basis