The Club is operated by Volunteers
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is voted in at our Annual General Meeting in March of each year
The board consists of
- Past President (every other year)
- Vice President
- Directors (five or more)
Positions are for two years. Usually the Club looks to elect half the Board each year to try and provide continuity between seasons.
The Club also has the following volunteers
- Junior Program Co-ordinator
- Learn to Curl Clinic Co-ordinator
- Bonspiel Co-ordinator
- On-ice Assistants for Junior & Learn To Curl Clinic
- Bonspiel Assistants
- CurlBC Region 11 Representatives (Two - Primary & Alternate)
Are also run by volunteers who are usually elected for the new curling year at the end of the current season. The number of positions varies for each league.